Saturday, July 9, 2016

SHOKING VIDEO: Leg of A Girl Who Was Bitten By A Snake Turns Into Black.


STORY WRITTEN BY:



A video of a women suffering from a severe necrosis after a snake bite is going viral online.  The 1 and a half minute video clip become trending topic in World Wide Web as it was shows a leg of a girl turned into a black due to the poison of the snake

leg turns black after snake bite


In Venezuela, a 13 years old girl was bitten by a poisonous snake, this caused the girl’s leg cells and tissues to die with enormous speed.  A condition which is deadlier than cancer cells. According to the report, after the girl snake bite incident, Instead of going to the hospital and have an emergency treatment to prevent the venom to spread, the victim’s parent insisted to use local remedies to treat the wound.

The venom spreads to the woman’s leg and turned the girl’s foot into black. The necrosis has led to Rhabdomyolysis, a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down rapidly. Doctors said that in order to prevent more serious complication, the leg should be immediately amputate.

Watch the viral video below.

2 comments:

  1. Shoking talaga. . . . nawawala yong video! Candidate for new word of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoking talaga. . . . nawawala yong video! Candidate for new word of the year.

    ReplyDelete